Lot Porter Forklift Operator RV Dealership - Mesa, Arizona, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Automotive,Delivery Driver,Forklift Driver,Forklift Operator,Warehouse
- Salary: $20.00 to $16.00 Per Hour
- Job Location: Mesa, Arizona, United States
Fun Job as a RV Lot Porter / Forklift Operator - Immediate Hire
Little Dealer Little Prices, a Campers Inn company, is the largest family operated RV group in America. We offer the best career ladder in the industry. We provide and pay for your education, training and national testing. Start today as Lot Attendant / Forklift Operator and move up the ladder to PDI Tech, Apprentice Technician, Certified Mechanic then Master Certified Mechanic.
Due to our continued growth the Little Dealer Little Prices family is seeking a Forklift Operator/Lot Attendant, with a positive attitude about life and a smile no one can take away.
Great Benefits including Paid on the job training
- 401K that is company matched for you to build wealth, tax free
- Health and Life insurance with Dental, Vision and Disability option.
- Fun, Friendly, Fast Paced, Outdoor, Work Environment.
- Professional and highly trained team with a great career ladder for YOU.
- Named one of the Top 50 RV Dealers in America.
- PTO - Paid Time Off to use as you choose AND Paid Holidays
- We are a BBB Accredited Ethical company with the best rating of A+.
- Moving RV's with forklifts or trucks (prior forklift experience is a plus but no required, we train as well).
- Washing, detailing, displaying and merchandising RV's.
- Going on parts runs and transporting RV's between dealerships
- Keeping the dealership grounds shop and service bays clean.
- Performing minor repairs on RV's and other tasks as needed.
- Drug free with a drivers license and clean driving record.
- Positive team player to maintian a positive culture, no complainers please.
- Coachable, high energy, quick worker, honest, reliable.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Ask about our sign on and loyalty bonus program.
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button