Forklift Operator Porter RV Lot Attendant - Phoenix, Arizona, United States
- Job Type:Full Time
- Category:Forklift Driver,Forklift Operator,Handyman,Lot Attendant,Warehouse
- Salary: $20.00 to $16.00 Per Hour
- Job Location: Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Fun Job as a Lot Attendent/Forklift Operator with Great Benefits - Immediate Hire Little Dealer Little Prices
Entry level, move UP position, Forklift Operator, with paid training and education.
Do you enjoy working outside, have a valid drivers license with clean driving record and a positive personality? We want you as part of our team.
Come grow with us.
Little Dealer Little Prices, a Campers Inn company, is the largst family operated RV group in America. We offer the best career ladder in the industry. For those who choose to move up the career ladder, we provide and pay for, your in house, education, training and national testing. Start today as Lot Attendant/Forklift Operator and move up to PDI Tech, Apprentice Technician, Certified Mechanic then Master Certified Mechanic.
Due to our continued growth the Little Dealer Little Prices family is seeking a Forklift Operator/Lot Attendant with a positive attitude about life and a smile no one can take away. Immediate openings available for the right people. We are a BBB Accredited Ethical company with the best rating of A+.
- Company matched 401K plan for you to build wealth, tax free
- Health and Life insurance with Dental, Vision and Disability option.
- Work in the newest, coolest and most state of the art RV facility.
- Fun, Friendly, Fast Paced, Work Environment.
- Professional and highly trained team with a great career ladder for YOU.
- Named one of the Top 50 RV Dealers in North America
- PTO - Paid Time Off to use as you choose
- Paid Holidays
- Moving RV's with forklifts or trucks (prior forklift experience is a plus but not required, we train as well).
- Washing, detailing, displaying and merchandising RV's
- Going on parts runs and transporting RV's between dealerships
- Keeping the dealership grounds, shop, service bays clean and help out as needed
- Performing minor repairs on RV's and other tasks as needed
- Have a drivers license, clean driving record pass a drug screen and background check
- Positive team player to maintian a positive culture, no complainers please
- Coachable, High Energy, Honest, Quick Learner
- Enjoy working outside, must be able to lift, push and pull about 50lbs.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the RV industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button